It was inaugurated on Santiago’s Day, July 25, 1890. The bullfighters José Sánchez del Campo “Cara-Ancha” and Luis Mazantini performed that afternoon, with bulls of Conde de Patilla. The bullring of Santander is owned by the City Council of the city, and is of second category.
On June 26, 1913, the so-called monster bullfight was held, which had a great national repercussion. Actually, there were three bullfights. The first one, at half past ten in the morning, with Benjumea bulls, for Vicente Pastor, Cocherito de Bilbao and Torquito. The second was held at half past three in the afternoon, with bulls from Parladé, for Machaquito and Joselito. After this bullfight, Ricardo Bamba and El Gallo fought bulls of the Marqués de Saltillo. To commemorate its centennial, another monster bullfight was held.
| Mon | Tue | Wed | Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
If you have any questions or need help in the purchase process, do not hesitate to write to us.